So here is some weird error many Micromax Unite 2 mobile users are facing when trying to upload contact display picture, “Unable to Save Photo Edits”. Many other Macromax mobiles have this same contacts app bug that causes this error due to its inbuilt Photo App.
The devices facing this problem are: Micromax Unite 2 A106, Canvas 2, Canvas A120 colors , Canvas Fire A-104, Canvas L. All these mobile users are not able to upload or add photos to their contacts, giving unable to save photo edits error.
The solution is simple, you just have to disable default app on your mobile called “Photos” or “Gallery” on your Micromax Unite 2.
- Goto Settings >> Applications
- Click ‘Reset app preference’ (located on top right side)
- Navigate to ‘Running Apps’ and find “Gallery” app.
- Click open “Gallery” app and hit ‘Disable’ button. (on launch)
- Now goto Contacts and start adding display pictures to your contacts.
How to add photo to contacts on the Micromax Canvas 2?
In your contacts, tap the square where the photo of the contact should be shown. Contact should pop up, tap the part where the photo should be on that pop up. Press menu key and choose Edit.
If you face any problems, feel free to comment below with your Micromax mobile model.